We offer you a one year guarantee on our products. This guarantee excludes both our indoor and outdoor clearance range.
Your guarantee covers you against faults for structural damage to the item, however it does not include the glass supplied with sets. The guarantee is valid for one year from the date of delivery to the original customer only, proof of purchase is required.
Claiming on your guarantee
If you need to make a claim, please email email@example.com with specific details about the issue.
- Proof of purchase is required (original sales receipt including purchase date)
- We may request images to best assist you with the claim
- Your guarantee provides a repair service should structural damage occur during the guarantee period
- We reserve the right to use alternative, similar materials, where the original is no longer available
- If your product cannot be repaired, we will replace it with the same model or a substitute of an equivalent specification or value. We will only replace individual items, we do not offer full set replacements.
Your guarantee won’t cover:
- If the product has been subject to adverse and extreme weather conditions. The specification of furniture is made to withstand the weather conditions in the UK, therefore may not be suitable to foreign climates. Extreme temperatures may cause the product material to contract and expand, consequently leading to damage or cracking.
- If there is evidence of product abuse, misuse or use in a non-domestic environment
- If the product has not been properly maintained in accordance with care instructions
- Deliberate damage, neglect, abuse or not looking after your product
- Fair wear and tear, damage caused by general ageing of the product caused by normal use
- If the product is in an unsanitary condition (for example, caused by pets). We reserve the right to refuse to collect and/or dispose of any unsanitary product
- If the product has been exported outside of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Items from the Indoor Clearance section
- Items from the Outdoor Clearance section